Foundation Repair in Overland Park
Many homeowners in Overland Park will find that they need foundation repair services at some point in time. Foundation repair services are broad in scope, from simple crack repair for homes that are undergoing relatively even settlement, to a full foundation piering system to put your home on stable footing if the soil it sits on is too weak to support the weight of the structure. At Foundation 1, we give Overland Park homeowners peace of mind that their home is safe and will remain that way.
What Are Signs of Foundation Damage?
Foundation damage is not an invisible problem, it leaves signs for the observant homeowner to pick up on. Because we offer free foundation inspections, call us right away if you notice one or more of the following foundation damage symptoms:
- Cracks in your foundation walls
- Cracking drywall throughout the home
- Leaks in your basement that aren’t from plumbing malfunctions
- Doors and windows that stick or don’t close fully
- Bowing walls or walls pulling away from their joints
- Tilting chimneys
- Collapsing retaining walls
- Uneven or bouncy floors
Our Foundation Repair Services in Overland Park
If you’ve noticed any of those symptoms and are starting to feel discouraged, don’t let that stop you from contacting Foundation 1 in Overland Park to get the process of repair started. Foundation problems will never fix themselves—they’ll only get more expensive and more complicated to repair as time goes on. We know how stressful it is to deal with a failing foundation in your home, so we strive to make the process of repair as stress-free as possible. From our free, high-quality, and honest foundation inspection we will ensure you completely understand the specific issues your foundation is facing, and we will make sure you’re on board with our suggestions for repair. The foundation repair solutions we offer include:
- Foundation crack repair for minor foundation issues that don’t suggest a total foundation failure
- Wall stabilization utilizes steel beams leveraged against either the framing of the home or the exterior soil to prevent the wall from moving
- Wall straightening is completed by excavating the wall and moving it so it is flush with its original position, then it is secured with the same stabilization method of steel beams
- The Stratos Pier foundation piering system corrects total foundation failure by lifting the footing the foundation walls rest on
New Home Foundation Solutions
If you’re building a new home in Overland Park and want to have a leg up against future foundation issues, Foundation 1 is here. We can provide helical piers, waterproofing membranes, and drainage solutions to prevent issues from arising in the first place!
Call Today for Foundation Repair in Overland Park
Don’t let foundation problems sink your spirits or your home – call Foundation 1 today at 913-346-0842 to schedule a free foundation inspection and get started on making sure your home is stable and safe.